Liberty Hive Platform terms
These terms apply to all users of the Liberty Hive website or App (either and both the “Platform”), and in using the Platform you agree to the following terms. Liberty Hive Ltd (“Liberty Hive”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 12498743. Our registered address is 82 St John St, Farringdon, London EC1M 4JN.
If you do not agree to these terms, please leave the Platform immediately.
- The Platform including its contents comprise the copyright, trade marks data base rights and other intellectual property rights of Liberty Hive or its customers and licensors. Liberty Hive grants you a licence to view the Platform and to print and copy reasonable portions of the contents of publicly accessible parts of the Platform (“Contents”) for your own personal use, subject to the rest of these terms.
- You may not use, print or copy any of the Contents for any commercial purpose or distribute any of it to any other person without our consent.
- If you sign up to use the Liberty Hive services, whether as an employer or as a consultant, such usage will be subject to a further agreement between you and us, which will apply in addition to these terms.
- Framing, hypertext or other linking to the Platform is not permitted without our consent.
- You shall not attempt to deface, alter or attack the Platform in any way. Nor shall you attempt to upload or post to the Platform anything which may interfere with the correct operation of the Platform or any computer system, or which may be illegal, defamatory, offensive, abusive or infringe another person’s rights.
- We do not make any representation or warranty as to the functioning of the Platform or as to the correctness of any information on it. We will not be liable to you under any circumstances (including through negligence) for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss caused by your use of the Platform, except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. You are responsible for checking the validity of any information obtained from the Platform. If you believe any content on the Platform infringes your rights, please contact us using the details below.
- These terms are governed by English law, and any disputes will be under the jurisdiction of the English Courts. Any changes to this licence, which we may make from time to time, will be posted on this page.
- If you need to contact us regarding these terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.